According to The American Dental Association (ADA), which is the oldest, the largest, and the most trusted dental association in the entire world, regular visits to the dentist are ideal for maintaining proper oral health and function. The Association recommends at least one routine visit every six months and prompt emergency visits whenever the need arises.
When was the last time you visited a trusted dentist?
Your search for trusted family dentist ends at Greencastle Dentistry
An established name in both fields of general dentistry and sedation dentistry, Greencastle Dentistry is the number one choice for people who need general and/or emergency oral healthcare and treatment in and around Greencastle. One appointment with us and you'll see why!
Contact us for general dentistry services such as:
- Creation of customized dental health and hygiene programs for you and the family.
- Regular oral examination using state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to detect even the earliest signs of dental problems.
- Preventive dental maintenance, including teeth cleaning and gum treatment.
- Diet consultation for improved oral health.
- Prompt treatment of problems such as tooth decay, tooth trauma, oral diseases or infections.
- Cosmetic dentistry to improve the shape, color, size or alignment of teeth.
Scared of dentists? You won't be after reading this
If you are one of those people who avoid dentists because of the fear of discomfort or pain, you're going to love our sedation dentistry. Several of our now-regular patients say that our sedation dentistry services have changed their lives. Prior to that, they preferred bearing the pain to actually stepping foot in a dental office. Now they love their dentist and are among the first ones to show up for regular dental check-ups. Why you ask?
Because we provide safe sedation methods giving you the freedom from your dental problems while making the experience pain- and tension-free, enjoyable and relaxing. Our dentist is caring, comforting and experienced in managing the anxiety of patients in the dental chair. It's the best of both worlds! Oh, and did we mention that we're wonderfully cost-effective?
Give us a call to schedule your regular visit or to learn more about our special sedation dentistry. Alternatively, give us a call simply to say hello! We'd love to hear from you!